What’s the Boy Scout Motto? Be prepared. I have my Dad to thank for that education. Hence, the magical toiletries pouch.
I carry a toiletry pouch in my handbag all the time. This one is from Chapters/ Indigo in Canada. The size of the pouch and its contents vary based on my needs, travel etc. This is a pretty normal week so here’s what’s in it!
- Lip Balm. I can’t leave home without it. I also keep an extra in my car.
- Mascara in a tiny travel tube. Because you wouldn’t believe how often I leave the house and forget to put it on.
- Band-Aids®. Because inevitably someone needs one somewhere.
- Meds. I always carry Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Imodium, Robax platinum
- Hand cream.
- Feminine Hygiene I recently had a chat with some girlfriends and I had no idea people used such a wide variety of fem hy products. I carry some with me all the time- just in case!
- Hand Sanitizer
- Gum. I’m an Excel girl 😉
- Hair elastics. Sometimes for me, sometimes for my girls.
- Tissues and wet wipes. I may look nuts, but I put some hand sanitizer on a wet wipe and wipe down all surfaces when I get into a plane. Seatbelt, seat controls, tray table, screen etc.
Now that I come to think of it, I need to add sunscreen to the pouch- for impromptu park visits with the kids. Now that the sun is mostly here!