I see these videos and blog posts out there about what’s in peoples’ bags and I think they’re interesting. I love seeing what other people carry and how!
Because the Mélie is fairly large, I can fit a lot into it. I use it when I want to carry my planner, a magazine or book or a folder of some sort in addition to my regular “purse stuff”. This week I needed it to carry a folder for a parent-teacher interview.
Here’s what’s in my bag right now:
- Calendar/ Planner (this one is from Gallery Leather and I’ve been using the same type for 3 years). You can get it at Indigo/ Chapters in Canada ($22.95 CAD) here.
- iPad and iPhone
- Sunglasses. I get mine at Winners or Marshalls. I can’t stomach buying pricy ones because I’m really tough on my sunglasses and scratch and break them.
- Toiletry pouch. This one’s from Indigo/ Chapters. I love the colours. They have tons of cute pouches here.
- Car Keys. I see these cute little key pouches from brands like Louis Vuitton but I can’t fit my FOB in there so this is it right now.
- Wallet. Louis Vuitton Monet collection Sarah wallet ($1880 CAD). See it here.
Curious what’s in my pouch? Read “Ten Things in my Everyday Toiletry Pouch” to see what’s in it!